The sārangī is a bowed, short-necked string instrument from the Indian subcontinent, which is used in Hindustani classical music as well as Pakistani music. It is said to most resemble the sound of the human voice – able to imitate vocal ornaments such as gamaks (shakes) and meends (sliding movements). Sarangi derives its name from the bow of lord Vishnu and probably as it is played with a bow it is named as sarangi. According to some musicians, the word sarangi is a combination of two words ‘seh’(Persian equivalent of three) and ‘rangi’ (Persian equivalent of coloured) corrupted as sarangi.
The term seh-rangi represents the three melody strings. However the most common folk etymology is that sarangi is derived from ‘sol rang’ (a hundred colours) indicating its adaptability to many styles of vocal music, its flexible tunability, and its ability to produce a large palette of tonal colour and emotional nuance. The repertoire of sarangi players is traditionally very closely related to vocal music. Nevertheless, a concert with a solo sarangi as the main item will sometimes include a full-scale raag presentation with an extensive alap (the unmeasured improvisatory development of the raga) in increasing intensity (alap to jor to jhala) and several compositions in increasing tempo called bandish. As such, it could be seen as being on a par with other instrumental styles such as sitar, sarod, and bansuri.
You must be buying for the very first time. Learning the guitar as well as trying to Buy Sarangi Online in India at an Unbeatable Price, both put the users on this dilemma. It’s very much recommended that you buy a good guitar in the first place that would last longer and be worth the money. Whether you are going to buy with a budget-friendly amount or value for money, so here one can Buy low Price Sarangi Online in India.
8 Most Popular Brand of Sarangi Online in India:
Different Types of Highest Rated Sarangi at Best Price to Buy Online in India:
- 25″ long. 3 main strings overlay sympathetic strings that resonate over a natural skin soundboard. Includes bow, case and tuning tool.
- Made In India
- HAND MADE
- VERY GOOD TONAL QUALITY
- STANDARD SIZE
- Professional Quality Musical Instruments
- “Sarinda or Surinda” Folk Musical instrument of Rajasthan
- Length: 29 inches Width: 11 inches Depth: 8 inches
- Folk musical instrument of Rajasthan
- a kind of sarangi
- A treasure for art collectors
- SINDHI SARANGI, folk musical instrument of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer, SARANGI, FOLK
India Meets India Handmade Miniature Musical Instruments Wooden Shehnai for Kids (Brown, H-0 x L-22 x W-5)
- Indian Meets India Miniature Musical Instruments Series like; Sitar, Tabla, Santoor, Sarangi, Shehnai, Veena, Murali, Mrdangam, Kanjira (Khanjari), Harmonium, Bongo Drum Set,
- Miniature Musical Instruments Set, Decorative Showpieces, Home Décor, Flute, Guitar, Music Set, Music Ornaments, Small Music Set, Kids Music Set, Home Décor Music, Home Décor
- Size:- H-0 x L-22 x W-5
- Great gifting option for music lovers or corporate gifting.
- It is an exact replica of larger one
- Jogiya Sarangi, folk musical instrument, RAJASTHAN, FOLK, Sarangi, Jogi
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY SARANGI
- NATURAL WOOD COLOR
- THOROUGHLY DRIED TUN WOOD
- INCLUDES ROSIN, SPECIAL HORSE HAIR BOW AND A SET OF EXTRA STRINGS
- PROFESSIONALLY TESTED BEFORE SHIPPING
- cream binding top and back
- with classical bracing glossy finishing
- Wooden Jogiya Sarangi,forward type head
- nato neck,rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Kamaicha, Sarangi, kamayacha, folk, musical instrument, of, RAJASTHAN, Barmer